TheBeerBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012

+3
montreal-joc
Patsman1281
thehitman05
7 posters

Go down

Madden 2012 Empty Madden 2012

Post  thehitman05 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

In madden 2012 what changes would you like to see made to the game?

Me personally I would like a practice mode added to the online franchise...it sounds stupid but I would like to practice with my players and try out new playbooks to adjust to that team and work with a rookie qb in the playbook. I would also like to see a trade block set up for the online franchise and when an owner accepts the trade it would go through right away but not let the team use that player until the next week which would help with ppl not being able to accept the trade because of a game not bein played etc...gimme your thoughts guys what ya think?

thehitman05

Back to top Go down

Madden 2012 Empty Re: Madden 2012

Post  Patsman1281 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

thehitman05 wrote:In madden 2012 what changes would you like to see made to the game?

Me personally I would like a practice mode added to the online franchise...it sounds stupid but I would like to practice with my players and try out new playbooks to adjust to that team and work with a rookie qb in the playbook. I would also like to see a trade block set up for the online franchise and when an owner accepts the trade it would go through right away but not let the team use that player until the next week which would help with ppl not being able to accept the trade because of a game not bein played etc...gimme your thoughts guys what ya think?

Very interesting Subject .. i want Free Agency and Salary cap i know some of you don't like it but we need it.. and i would Like RRRRREAL PEOPLE! for the rookies and not 6 foot 7 RB please keep it realistic. I do like the practice mode which is a good idea... I also want post and pre game shows before the games to see what they have done before and things like that ..
Patsman1281
Patsman1281
Admin

https://thebeerbowl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Madden 2012 Empty Ya

Post  montreal-joc Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

I totaly agree for the salary cap, and practice with my online team. That would be super cool.

Plus salary cap would avoid bizarre trade.

montreal-joc
montreal-joc

Back to top Go down

Post  thehitman05 Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 pm

oh yea speakin of trades they could add the draft picks in the trades too so we didnt have to do the whole messaging deal during the draft to trade draft picks for players etc

thehitman05

Back to top Go down

Post  mrbochin23 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Everything you guys said covers pretty much what I want, with Salary cap, and be able to trade your draft picks will be HUGE for this franchise!
mrbochin23
mrbochin23

http://mrbochin23.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadly-Deidara7 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm

I want to c more realism in cb play (I play cb so I kno lol) search up versuz2 on YouTube and he has this video where he plays CPU wit Brady hasselback and manning at cb and favor at safety and they cover just like revis nd asomugha it's crazy , nd it's on all madden he even shows it it's crazy , and salary cap is cool but what might seem like a unfair trade to CPU might b great trade for player and everything else u guys said I want lol
Deadly-Deidara7
Deadly-Deidara7

Back to top Go down

Post  montreal-joc Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 am

Would be cool to be habile to watch the other game live.
Like in grand turismo, u can watch a race. No participate in a game but only watch the game.
Example am Steelers, i wish Ravens loose game to get into playoff. I would love to watch the game.

Can be cool at the end a of season to watch a big match up, or only to watch futur opponent play style or strategie.
montreal-joc
montreal-joc

Back to top Go down

Post  crackdownjr Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 am

I agree we should be able to watch other peoples games, but the 2 gamers playing need to accept the viewers. I hope for more realistic gameplay of course & a salary cap that actually works. Plus we should be able to actually trade draft picks so we don't have to hope the other player is online to pick our player for us.

Also in Beer Bowl 2011 I think I'll take the Panthers. It's only fair that I take the worst team lol

crackdownjr

Back to top Go down

Post  montreal-joc Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am

crackdownjr wrote:I agree we should be able to watch other peoples games, but the 2 gamers playing need to accept the viewers. I hope for more realistic gameplay of course & a salary cap that actually works. Plus we should be able to actually trade draft picks so we don't have to hope the other player is online to pick our player for us.

Also in Beer Bowl 2011 I think I'll take the Panthers. It's only fair that I take the worst team lol

Fuck ya...man u seem strong...never play against u so far, see u week 17
montreal-joc
montreal-joc

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadly-Deidara7 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 pm

crack kno i suck so crack gonna beat me down if he meet in the offs for 3rd yr straight Wink
Deadly-Deidara7
Deadly-Deidara7

Back to top Go down

Madden 2012 Empty Changes that madden 12 need to make happen

Post  MOTOWNFOOTBALL Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 pm

I would like to see more team data for example: how many passing/rushing yards you have given up for the year and what you allow per game. I would like for them to show your opponents top three used plays. In the NFL the opponents can scout what a team likes to do. It would be nice to see what type of an adjustment a guy would make after you have developed a scheme to take it away. Madden must get the scores down to ressemble real nfl football 3 teams may average 35 point a game but not everyone. Allow the home team to control the weather to increase home field advantage. take away the ability of a 67 overall d or f potential guy from smoking a potential hall of famer because he is fast. Make the computer IQ at a higher level of unrealistic situations to prevent 1st downs on like 4th and 19 in the 1st quarter on your own 24 yard line down by 3 or 7 points and your opponent is going for it when you have played 3 solid downs of defense. Implement a salary cap so that young and uneducated guys wont be taken advantage of buy a guy that spends all of his time online to sucker the guy before anyone else can (LOL). be able to send a message to anyone in your league without them being on your friend list. Allow special routes for certain players with great route running ability attribute. Allow commissioner to edit the weeks allowed for trades. On that note allow trades to happen weather you have played your game or not. Definitely allow draft picks to be traded in online franchise league. Allow more than a three player deal to be done. Show all time records on individuals that have remained in the league so a guy that you have blasted cant get on the headset and act like you did not own him since he been in the league. LOL!!!! Allow the league leaders to be evaluated on the complete body of work factorying wins, losses, qb rating, times sacked, td to int ration.

MOTOWNFOOTBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down